Monday, February 16, 2009

welcome to my world!

Hello to the whole world of blogs.
My Name is Teel James Glenn, though most who meet me- and much of the film world for 30 years-call me TJ.

I’m a native of Brooklyn though I’ve traveled the world for thirty years as a Stuntman/ Fight choreographer/ Swordmaster, Jouster, Book Illustrator, Storyteller, Bodyguard and Actor. I’ve been lucky to study martial arts under the head of the Seoul Military Academy and sword fighting with Errol Flynn’s last stunt double and feel obligated to ‘pass that on’. I was head instructor at the Hollywood Stunts professional stunt-training center in New York for a time and teach stage sword privately.
My greatest achievement however, is my awesome daughter Aislin Rose who is well spoken indeed.
As time has gone on and the body got a few dings I began taking my second passion seriously--writing.
I’ve had stories and articles printed in scores of magazines from Mad to Black Belt and Fantasy Tales and a number of books published in the last four years: so far four in the Altiva fantasy saga: Tales of a Warrior Priest (an anthology), and Death at Dragonthroat, The Daemonhold Curse and Sister Warrior are available from ePress-Onlne as well as the mysteries A Hex of Shadows(09), Knight Errant :Death and Life at the Faire , and the science fiction Vision Quest Factor. I also have the non fiction book on the craft Them’s Fightin’ Words: A Writers Guide to Writing Fight Scenes from the same publisher.
Whiskey Creek Press is The Exceptionals Science Fiction Adventure series :#1 The Measure of a Man , #2 Across the Wasteland. And #3 On the Good Ship Caligula (09)
This blog will cover many of these interests and update any who care to keep track of my convention and personal appearances and maybe even reports on the films I do (I still take hits to make actors look good).
So welcome to my world—and fasten your seatbelts it will definitely be a bumpy ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment