Friday, September 11, 2009

a Busy Month!


I've been hard at work this month--two feature films as a thug (I was killed in both),  pirate party as  a swashbuckling buccaneer and lots of writing. There is also a short article on me and my Renissance faire murder mystery novel "Knight Errant: Death and Life at the Faire" in the Austin Examiner. Check it out and get my numbers up on the visits! They get a few facts wrong but they spelled my name right so I'm happy...
Most importantly of all I gotten stories placed with Pagan Imagination magazine (two), Booksformonsters.com (two) and a completed a collection  of stories of adventure and magic called "OF Swords and Sorcery." Over here is a cover I also designed. 
There will be more frequent updates as I have books coming out almost monthly for the rest of the year!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment